Sunday, November 19, 2006

WHAT SHOULD HAD BEEN: FOR SO LONG

My intelligence report for November 10, 2006 from “Alice” (who is always in wonderland in bed every night) is this: during Irish Mae Domingo’s b-day, Keith Coral (I thought he was in love with Princess. Now, he’s secretly ditchin’ Princess as of now) gave a spoonful of vanilla cake to his honeybunch Irish. It sounds similar. Isn’t it like a wedding reception wherein the groom gives the bride some wedding cake then vice versa? Irish was sort of kilig (a lil’ bit in love; from the teen filipina term) in that moment. It will happen again once they get married. The Church says that THE LICENSE TO HAVE SEX IS OBTAINED WHEN MARRIED AND THE ONLY LIMITATION IS THAT THEY SHOULD DO IT WITH EACH OTHER, NOT WITH OTHER PEOPLE. When they have done that (THAT XXX STUFF), it felt like one of my dreams have come true. As for “Alice”, she left the Netherlands last Sunday to increase her $$$ while having $€X, smoking pot and taking ecstasy. And to add some cinnamon to the mud, Keith told me on the afternoon of the 14th that he was forced to do that act (I underlined that) or else he will not be given food that was prepared for the celebration. Roxanne disproved that shit in a recent confirmation interview. She said that Keith has done it for his love to Irish. (I believe in Roxanne coz’ she’s there and Keith has lied a couple of times, this one included) He might tell the truth but you got to admit, Keith and Irish will kiss under the spell of mistletoe in 35 days or less…

I was unable to connect last Sunday due to my health and because I am UNDER THREAT FROM POTENTIAL ASSAILANTS. I will like to see Ralph Kristianne Duane Coral & Irish Mae Domingo walk up the aisle as husband and wife, respectively, then leaving when they have kissed each other (when no one even attempted the wedding and the priest will say to Keith “You can kiss the bride”) and riding my Hummer truck, leaving for Evergreen, CO (Zip Code 80439) in 25 hours. We’re going down to South Park, gonna leave my woes behind…

Thank you for celebrating my birthday on November 15. Regardless of what you have done on the 15th, you have made my day. Damn the liberal left and watch America end up as a cinder no thanks to those nosey Democrats. Bin Laden and his comrades will destroy us. And woe to us, the freedom lovers, who will be targets by a demonic organization.

In God’s name, I shall survive for vengeance is THE LORD’S.

No comments: