Sunday, November 19, 2006

WHAT SHOULD HAD BEEN: YES, THIS IS THE ONE

Yes, this is the one. Welcome to the first ever The Ian Blog anniversary blogpost that will extend for four months. ONE HUNDRED TWENTYTWO DAYS OF ONE FREAKIN’ CELEBRATION but we have to remember my grandfather Remigo who contributed his part to society. He died 3 years ago, and still watches our family even to this day. Now we party. I was lucky enough to survive 15 years of my life. Praise the Lord 131,320,553,406,441 times over! I will now end my self-imposed travel to places outside the Philippines. By September also, my friend Annabelle (did I told you this on august no more –if there’s any-?) will get married. But you probably heard that my (younger female) friend was dead. Life is like a cycle of sorts, you are born, you find someone to be with you forever, you make out & have children, hve a comfortable lifestyle, then die unexpectedly. It sucks but you have to spend your time toghether with the ones you love before it is too late. LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS I LOVED YOU (Jesus said that, not me).

Backlash has reigned again. BOO HOO! If anything worked out between some High School Musical fans in my school, it got worse. And to be truthful about it, IT IS just a lame< Disney verion of one of my fave movies of all time, American Pie. Only it is loaded with too much singing, which is annoying, dancing, and Wildcat horse hockey. The only Disney hits for this year are obviously Cars & Pirates of the Caribbean 2. Adding insult to injury, is my not so popular opinion poll. The majority (69%) wanted the 3 Asian pigs who sang the Asian version of “Breaking Free” to be grilled (it means sentenced to curtains in this part). Only 21% want them spared. 9% said “Who the f@ck are they?” Only 1% has no rsponse. (Error of ±3%)

I should continue my swimming program that is long overdue. Better safe than in a hospital bed or worse, a casket.

ZZZZZ… ZZZZZ… ZZZZZ… ZZZZZ… ZZZZZ… ZZZZZ… ZZZZZ… ZZZZZ… ZZZZZ… ZZZZZ…

WWWAAAKKKEEE YYYOOOUUURRR FFFUUUCCCKKKIIINNNGGG AAASSSSSS UUUPPP!

LISTEN UP!

Shut your mouths. This part won’t be long. I wish Kevin Calabia should be more studious and start flirtin’ his girlfriend Princess Pasco. Thank God for competent and sane people like Michael ****** & Joseph ** ****. I blame Nica’s death on obesity, that’s all but life sucks anyway. Thank you Keith ***** for the yema. Go showstoppers! Screw every High School Musical fan for assaulting my vital organs. Thank God for cigarettes for effective population control.
In short: THESE ARE MY FING THOUGHTS! If I lie, you can eat my clothes at will.

NEXT TIME (IF THERE’S A NEXT TIME): Returning back for a while

No comments: