Sunday, October 29, 2006

WHAT SHOULD HAD BEEN:THE LAST DAYS OF AUGUST

This, I should say will be the last blogpost before september_3/2006, the exact day when THe IaN BLoG was unleashed to partly dominate cyberspace. I was in one hell of a day. This actually happened 364 days after the day that my trippin' days IS over. It took me 2 days to recover that one. Since August No More is OVER, I guess we'll start this one right now. And your perceptions may or may not match mine but I still have 85% of that event stuck on my mind.

It started at 5 AM, where almost half of my school (65% of that busload I rode on are my friends) are in that bus. It left the departure area (the front of the school) and proceeded to its destination. Any signs of trouble were cleared just like Moses and his people were given an access pass given to them by God. Until someone just played that motherf@cking (Original not pirated. Avoid piracy as much as you can. Pirated disks are of poor quality and take up twice capacity to operate than original disks) DVD which has the paranoiac high school musical bullsHHHit on it. In the part where the guys have the audition for that play, it got stuck just like a jar of jam has stuck on your hand trying to get that sweet elixir of fruitfulness. THE POWER OF GOD HAS WORKED ON THAT SUNNY MORNING! THE FATE THAT DECIDES THE COURSE OF HISTORY HAS FAVORED ME! BUWAKANANGINA NIYO! PARANG NABUGBOG ANG GAGO NA IYAN (I got this translation right this time: IT LOOKS LIKE IT HAS BECOME A JABBED NITWIT)! It was a euphoria that I proudly said but I shouldn't had overdone that. When we got off to Total SLT Northbound, I have taken a great shot from my own phone camera. Diego's heartthrob Princess vomited. I took the photo of the vomit, not the actual vomiting. Less memorable events happened on the bus. The entire school (the main school & the 3 branches –I have friends on all 3 branches & the main school) was in full force as we went inside the Sulpicio Lines' P/O The Stars. The tour was exciting. Had you joined us in the front deck days earlier, you would probably hear me shout HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL $UCK$ DICK, A$$ AND TIT$ It's (which is actually true & is overrated). And at the first yell I had heard Nyle (her real name will be left out since she's going out with my nïgga's classmate Julien J.) telling me to watch my words (HEY! I DON'T WATCH MY WORDS. IF I DO, I'D BE RETARDED). We got exclusive access to the Captain's seacockpit. We went to the dining area to eat our lunch. It may be quite simple but don't take my word for it. We went back to the theather/club to play some games to waste a few more minutes. During one of those games (bring me), the girl (either Gina or Karen but I don't want my brains to get scrambled) said bring me your crush. Then, I went to the place where my crush Quincy (her last name will be also intentionally deleted to avoid shame, most surnames will be intentionally deleted for their PRIVaCY.) & her friends are sitting. I tried to grabbed her by the hand (mildly though). Then my friends and virtualy the entire place was cheering, then I backed out and the girl (whose name I mentioned but couldn't repeat due to brain damage) said it's just a joke. Anyway, I won the first bring me challenge on that game [bring your teacher & I brought T. Anna P. (who will be arried in a few weeks time)]

We left at 1:30 PM and we went off to the Metropolitan Museum of Manila (I got the place right but not the name of the establishment). We were supposed to steal Lims, Abad Santos Llanes Ecodas; Ninoy Aquinos; Macapagals; Roxas; Osmeñas; Quezons; Bonifacios & Mabinis; Aguinaldos & Rizals on the cloth loot bag from the Bangko Sentral but the plan wasn't pushed through coz' the moneymakers are just ath the other end of the complex. Paintings & sculptures can't be stolen since they're useless to most of my co-plotters' point of view. Damaging our country's culture wasn't the mission, stealing money was until we found out early that it is impractical to steal millions of pesos from the Philippine Central Bank because we were around 10-14 years old (despite the repealment of death penalty, we'll have a hard time). Ho, Julian's name was uttered on Daisy Siete last Friday. It was a shocker since HIS NAME WASN'T USED COMMERCIALLY. Also, his last name was uttered as well.

Next stop, the SM MALL OF ASIA. Problem was, the person I wuz supposed to meet isn't there. That's why this post is titled as such. Relegation $ucks but I have to stay in one corner for your parents (and two cousins with your nephew Tojie) not to worry about your whereabouts. Also, Jed (one of my friends who is a few years older than me) has this shirt with this label printed on the front: DON'T STEAL the government hats competition. It is always true, even if you're a Finnish taxpayer who has reindeer, has a list of behaving and misbehaving children & is a popular icon among children.

Off to SM Southmall (please renovate the entire mall. It sucks ass worse since I went there 4 years ago.) worse, some of Storyland's rides were closed early. MERDE! Also, one of my friends (and former schoolmate) who is now in college (her name is Bea. Again, I WON'T TELL HER SURNAME! AND IT APPLIES TO ALMOST ANYONE BUT ME! HA!) And to wrap it up, we just went shopping in SM Southmall. Nothing great in it and please renovate the place! Nothing has changed in Las Piñas City except for 3 or 4 new overpasses along the Alabang-Zaporte road. I just don't give a damn about that area, even if it is 75% improved. Just keep it safe, clean & friendly. Just don't put the politicians' names on their pet projects. It also applies to every part of the Philippines. Back to Southmall were the buses had drived off from there. We watched the last, no commercial episode of that ABS-CBN soap ass opera. Who cares about the ending? It was a good thing that all of us are safe at that time (and Dean & Princess are sleeping soundly together on the bus, same to some other people but for my case, it's all Dave Attell –I MEAN AN INSOMNIAC JOURNEY-). The bus arrived in San Pablo City & we dropped off at 11:05 PM and by Earl, it was good when it lasted.

On the first of September, 2003, my grandfather Remigio went back too see his old buddies during WW2, his old friends who left him early, his sister, and his parents for good at 1:30 AM. 3 years after, most things change but I'm so sure that he's in heaven. Pray that his soul doesn't need to harm us in anyway. Should have been 78 by October 2006. His recognition as a guerrilla was recognized way in the 50's. 60 years ago, we wanted to kill the Japs. 6 years from now, I want to see all Asians living in harmony without a dominant race. Easy said than fucking done, I presume.

At the end of August, my cousin Angela will be back in England (somewhere in the south, I presume), together with her mother (my aunt), and some of herfriends. Angela & I were taken a picture by our parents (embarrassing for her, slightly fuk'd up for me). Then it's my sis' turn. We had a great time together last Sunday and the Sunday before. She gave me her email ad & I gave her my other email ad. Take care and avoid too much trouble (and too much smoking cigarettes). OLD HABITS DIE HARD.

This is the last one before the big one on 9/3/2006AD. My first anniversary of my blog will be constdered an accomplishment. 45 posts and it won't take long to reach gold. BLEAUGH AND SEE YOU IN 9/3/2006.

No comments: