Saturday, October 07, 2006

what ***** wrote on her myspace goes likes this:
i hope no one will gonna fuck me about keith....
i really wonder why the hell every body says that me and keith coral are "bagay", "will be be together someday" or something mushy or a hella teases or insults about me and keith....now today my kuya nur(associate of my parents) said keith is cute for me while greenday's Jesus of suburbia(my theme song about my unusual los banos grade 6 life)is being played...jerlie angeles(a fellow transferee) said that if me and keith were married someday we will have a child that have beadly little eyes...and i predict that Ian will make a FUCKING STORY about me and keith, just like dean and princess. but i hope this won't get into breaking our friendship.

I DO MAKE FUCKING STORIES ABOUT DEAN AND PRINCESS, DAVE AND ARMINE AND OTHERS! CHRIST!
WATCH XXX (TONIGHT! AROUND 9 PM) ON ABS-CBN. My aunt's funeralia is featured there. all about that dengue victim denied admission to the san juan de dios hospital in pasay. HE DIED AND was serviced by my aunt's funeralia. simple? go eat whatever you want.

No comments: